Augusta National Golf Club LTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

c4181

Feed Provider
Does anyone know if the Augusta Nationals LTR system is still used? I know a few years ago someone said they had a DMR system but it's since disappeared from the database.

It looks like the frequencies in the database are now on licenses for Augusta Communications throughout Richmond county and Aiken and Edgefield counties in SC.

I caught something on TG 0-01-005 and it sounded more like construction work to me and haven't heard anything since.

DanRollman

Database Admin
Does anyone know if the Augusta Nationals LTR system is still used? I know a few years ago someone said they had a DMR system but it's since disappeared from the database.

It looks like the frequencies in the database are now on licenses for Augusta Communications throughout Richmond county and Aiken and Edgefield counties in SC.

I caught something on TG 0-01-005 and it sounded more like construction work to me and haven't heard anything since.
I was there last year and they were on the DMR system.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WPUI781

Also see WQKX348.

At that time, the DMR scanners had not come out yet, so I was using a CS750 to monitor them in conventional mode (though it's clearly a trunked system). Amazingly (to anyone who knows anything about The National), they were not using encryption.

Dan

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.