Aurora Fatal C/G

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
Quincy and Flanders - Auto vs. Motorcycle

Motorcyclist hit my car, laying on ground, bleeding profusely. Engine 10 arrived on scene and requested a Chopper Go and a truck company. Confirmed Trauma-Core

Battalion 3 as Quincy Command, canceling the chopper due to CPR in progress.

Engine 10
Tower 6
Battalion 3
Medic 104

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
Now a confirmed fatal. DOA, pronouncement on scene. All fire units clear, scene turned over to APD

Moosemedic

Did you say "hit my car"?

Was that a mispost or did this guy really T/C with your vehicle?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
AURORA - A Harley-Davidson motorcycle and a car collided with one another Monday night, killing the motorcyclist. The accident happened after 10 p.m. on East Quincy Avenue at South Flanders Way.
Advertisement

When police officers arrived at scene, they found the motorcyclist on the pavement about 100 feet from his Harley. They say the man had severe head injuries.

Police say the motorcyclist was not wearing a helmet.

The preliminary investigation indicates a white four-door Infiniti with two people inside was headed westbound on East Quincy. The car turned left on South Flanders and right into the path of the motorcycle.

The motorcycle struck the side of the Infiniti. No one in the car was hurt.

Neither alcohol nor speed were factors in the accident.

At this time, no names are being released.

k0co_5

No helmet

As a M/C rider, I am stressed over these reports where the first item of detail is the rider was not wearing a helmt. Secondary info in almost all reports is that the airhead car driver turned into the M.C rider.
...thanks for listening....I'm getting tired of fellow riders getting killed constantly because car dirvers can't drive for beans.....

Status
Not open for further replies.