Aurora PD/Buckly MP's pursuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warbirdhunter

Just ended. Aurora PD and Buckley MP's where in pursuit of a car. Reports of Shots fired by MP's per Aurora PD. Sounds like he might of blown the main gate. Base on lockdown. All action on Aurora PD 2. I don't know why pursuit started, suspect in custody at this time.

U/D Sounds like suspect involved in multiple hit and runs in area of Buckley, Did blow main Buckley gate. Incident also paged by MNN.

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Charles were you monitoring the Buckley trunked system during this?

Jim<

Warbirdhunter

Charles were you monitoring the Buckley trunked system during this?

Jim<

No sir. Just the Aurora PD side. Sorry I did not notice MNN had paged this till after I posted. I started to listen right before the call of shots fired by MP's by the Aurora PD car. Sounds like a mess though.

Warbirdhunter

It sounded last night like the driver was DUI or high. He refused the blood test at leased. I would think the charges for blowing the gate at Buckley ANG base would trump local laws. But I could be wrong.

Jim I thought I read that the MP's radios where encrypted. But the DB does not reflect that. Can they be listened to?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
It sounded last night like the driver was DUI or high. He refused the blood test at leased. I would think the charges for blowing the gate at Buckley ANG base would trump local laws. But I could be wrong.

Jim I thought I read that the MP's radios where encrypted. But the DB does not reflect that. Can they be listened to?

Yes

Jim<

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Buckley LE can not be monitored. They are 100% encrypted, and the DB reflects this.

Status
Not open for further replies.