Austin GATRRS Site 101 Control Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell

Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
After nearly four years on the same control channel, Austin Site 101 has changed the control channel to 866.4125. This was listed as an alternate control channel, so for those who enter all the control freqs for each site, you're obviously okay. However, if you did not not program this channel, this may be why you've been missing out.

I skipped this one in my PSR500 so I could enter all the main and IR sites (as one system). The Uniden BCD396XT allowed me to program all the sites' control channels and, thus, caught the change. I wondered why the GRE was so quiet while the Uniden was just humming along.

Russell

samson512

I noticed something happened last night when my Uniden 396T was dead quiet monitoring the GATTRS system. I manually punched in the regular site 001 control freq and it sounded totally different than the usual. Good to know they just changed the control channel and not something else that would make it impossible to monitor. Even though I can barely listen in anyway 80% of the audio is chopped up for me, but I am still working on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.