Australian Frequency Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_C_CURRIVAN

I am in search of a guide for Victoria and New South Wales. The only guides that I have located are produced by M A K Agencies Pty Ltd. The manufacturer said that he stopped producing the products over six years ago.
Any ideas?

Greg
San Francisco

rustynswrail

I am in search of a guide for Victoria and New South Wales. The only guides that I have located are produced by M A K Agencies Pty Ltd. The manufacturer said that he stopped producing the products over six years ago.
Any ideas? Greg San Francisco

Greg,

The advent of the internet has largely displaced any frequency guides. The spectrum is changing rapidly here in Australia, with even more radical changes to come. Any frequency guide would become redundant even before it made it to the printers or CD burner.

There is however a number of forums and websites that feature frequency information for the states you mentioned. Naturally the information is not verified and cannot be guaranteed, but it is a start. Most of the forums are support by Yahoo, so a search would reveal them. The Australian Communications and Media Authority website is one way of gathering information, naturally it does not tell you what a frequency is used for, but provides a basis on which you can search other on-line resources.

Australian Communications and Media Authority: Register of Radiocommunication Licences

Good luck

R

Status
Not open for further replies.