Automatic Logging for Undiden Scanners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC1J

I've been thinking about getting either a BR-330T or a BCT-15, and have been wondering
if by "PC control" they are capable of automatic logging of transmissions.....say
into a data base file, excel, etc. A log file would store frequency, time, tones, etc.
Is this capability possible? If so, does this software exist, or would I have to
dust off my Visual Basic books?

Also, if it is possible, could it be associated with a WAV file that has been stored
on disk?

NC1J

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
NC1J said:
I've been thinking about getting either a BR-330T or a BCT-15, and have been wondering
if by "PC control" they are capable of automatic logging of transmissions.....say
into a data base file, excel, etc. A log file would store frequency, time, tones, etc.
Is this capability possible? If so, does this software exist, or would I have to
dust off my Visual Basic books?

Also, if it is possible, could it be associated with a WAV file that has been stored
on disk?

NC1J
Don't know about the BCT-15 as yet. As for the BR330, AVC396 will also work for the 330. It will log conventional as well as trunked activity, and create *.wav file recordings of the activity.

I believe the "Pro" version of the Butel software may have that capability as well, in addition to programming. AVC396 is only online control/logging, not programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.