Avenal Medical Properties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

DB Admin
Database Admin
Does anyone know anything about Avenal Medical Properties? Their license says "management of healthcare facilities" but I'm thinking it's a front for a frequency speculation company.

I'm going through licenses for San Luis Obispo County, and they've got a fair bit of UHF and 800MHz trunking frequencies licensed, but I've never heard activity on them. Web surfing finds they exist apparently only in the eyes of the FCC, not to the medical community. I also note they have licenses all over the state.

Any clues?

Mick

Hello. It looks like this is the company that used to show "La Rue Jr, Knox" as the licensee. It does appear to just be a company that licenses frqs. to business users and shows this on the license:
"Eligibility: 90.35 - APPLICANT PROPOSES TO PROVIDE COMMON CARRIER RELAY FACILITIES ON A COMMERCIAL BASIS TO ELIGIBLES UNDER SUBPARTS B, C & D OF PART 90 OF THE FCC'S RULES."

They have licensed frqs. in the following Calif. counties:
Mariposa, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, Nevada, Alameda, Ventura, Fresno, Stanislaus, Tulare, Kern, Santa Barbara, and El Dorado.

BirkenVogt

Yep it appears to be La Rue who is an opportunist who puts up radio systems as cheaply as possible here and there with predictable results. I think he is out of Stockton?

Birken

Status
Not open for further replies.