Avery Co. Detective truck stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

televiper75

Only hearing the NCSHP side of this, but Newton Comm gave out BOLO for a grey 2011 Dodge Ram 4dr truck stolen at gunpoint from an Avery Co. S.O. detective. Vehicle is supposed to be headed to Mitchell Co.

kc4wsd

Premium Subscriber
Things that make you go, "Hmmm . . ."

What is the possibility there was a public safety radio in the vehicle? That would NOT be a good thing!

SCPD

QRT
... and people wonder why everyone thinks the LEO are complete idiots around here....

The detective had 2 inmates, unrestrained, in a NON CAGED CAR, out of the jail, so he could supposedly get information on other crimes that he never really needed to get them out of the jail to follow up on. He got played for a fool, just like all of Avery counties government actually is, and this is the ignroance we live under. These people are dangeriously stupid impersonating a governmet in Avery county. I live here, I heard all this in real time for the most part, ie the info from other counties.... Somehow that nitwit still has his job too, in Avery county. This is one of those places that most likely when one of them go down, they all go down, so they are all covering each others butts for fear of their own hisotries.

All I can say is BRAVO. that was some true comdy and thank you local leo for exposing your incompetence nationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.