Avondale Chesco

Status
Not open for further replies.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Can anyone confirm these are actually still in use? There was a database submission recently, but I did not hear back from the submitter regarding some details. While I know it doesn't necessarily mean much, the FCC licenses are very expired. And, every agency has their own company talkgroup on the county TRS, so I am curious if these UHF's are still in use or not.

Avondale Fire Co, Avondale PA
FIRE: 463.800000
EMS: 462.000000

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Added it to the list. Fire Police may still use.. Will monitor. :)

Avondale FC Repeater 463.8 WPVC531 Expired
Avondale FC Input 468.8 WPVC531 Expired
Avondale EMS Repeater 462.0 WPGZ542 Expired
Avondale EMS Input 467.0 WPGZ542 Expired

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Heard references on the TRS West Fire Police TG 2356 to Avondale "High Band" radios yesterday during traffic/fire incident surrounding the PA/DE line and RT 41. Unfortunately, did not pick up anything to confirm it. Similarly, Several days ago I picked up a brief comm on 462.0 with PL 100.0 but it sounded like school bus type talk, not EMS, So I'm still listening. will report any further findings as they appear...

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
462.0000 with 100.0 PL is WPWJ664 Transportation 1 Berks County Intermediate Unit
Thanks, That's probably what I picked up that one time.. :)
Sill monitoring, but need an active incident, and being closer to Avondale during that window. I'm just north-west of Oxford.. So I'm just a little too far away for optimal reception....
This could still be in use..
Avondale FC Repeater 463.8 WPVC531

magiclightman

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, That's probably what I picked up that one time.. :)
Sill monitoring, but need an active incident, and being closer to Avondale during that window. I'm just north-west of Oxford.. So I'm just a little too far away for optimal reception....
This could still be in use..
Avondale FC Repeater 463.8 WPVC531

I’ll give this a check, I know they now are using a DMR system. Equipment thats compatible with the P25 system is just too pricy for them at this time so they use their own system “avondale repeater” for ops. On larger fires where avondale is working an event in conjunction with west grove or kennett, the FD-1 (convec 800mhz) channel is utilized. West grove still uses a 400mhz analog system but from what ive heard the repeater is currently broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.