AWIN Discussion

snig64

LRPD has enabled ADP on all talkgroups because of "scanner apps". LRFD will be in the clear. First hand source.

The towers are now online with a new tower ID but will be a single ID since it is multicasting. That number isn't currently on the RR AWIN page.

There is more to come concerning ADP and ASP. To help ease speculation, the captain mentioned "smartphone apps".

They come check out the forum every so often to see what's going on.

chudson584

cc on Harrison site

The listing for site 01-034 has all freqs listed as 8**.****. However, on my pro197 I'm picking up a CC on 791.5625. The tuner feature on the scanner says its 01 site 034 which is Harrison and its a very strong signal.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
If you can run Pro96Com on that site, and any others your in range of, please do so. 791.XXXXX would be an input freq also... Repeater outs in 700 would be in 76x thru 77x.

Last edited by a moderator:

chudson584

I'll post as soon as I get done. I hit the analyze button on my Pro-197 and it's constantly transmitting like a control channel does. The info the scanner gave me says its a Harrison site.

RF23

Premium Subscriber
Hopewell Site Frequency Order

In down loading the AWIN system using either FreeScan or Uniden’s download for the HP-1 I found that the Hopewell site in Green County has 11 frequencies. However, the first frequency on the list is 859.2625 MHz and the other ten frequencies are numerically ordered from low to high starting with the control channel frequency (851.23750).

Anyone know why this is being done this way?

safetyobc

Maybe it was added at a later date or something?

Shouldn't matter thought. The order of listing won't affect the scanning.

btritch

In down loading the AWIN system using either FreeScan or Uniden’s download for the HP-1 I found that the Hopewell site in Green County has 11 frequencies. However, the first frequency on the list is 859.2625 MHz and the other ten frequencies are numerically ordered from low to high starting with the control channel frequency (851.23750).

Anyone know why this is being done this way?
Hopewell site has always been weird. It doesn't carry any statewide comms, No mac channels, no trauma com channels, No AHP channels, no AFC, AGFC channels, nothing statewide comes over hopewell, If I can't get the Lake City site I don't hear anything but state police troop C.. I don't know why this is but it has always been weird. Even before the frequencies were done that way.

btritch

Right now no, They're still on AWIN, in the process of going back to the old system on Motorola Turbo DMR, Or at least JPD and JFD are, Not sure about CCSO but no, For now they are on AWIN, Not sure why it was all updated.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Almost looks like everything for Craighead got deleted and he added it all back (since everything shows brand new). Not sure how that happened but probably accidental, which can happen. Maybe 'milf' knows, I think he takes care of the state's db on here...or does most of the updating, at least.

RF23

Premium Subscriber
Did you guys notice the heavy traffic from TG 18603 (Sebastian CO SO) on the Hopewell site during this winter storm?

Also have during this winter storm I have been picking up unusual amount of Trauma stuff especially 29703 TG.

I even picked up 16442 TB Jonesboro FD and 5001 TG ASU PD during this storm event. I wonder if some links were left running or sometime.

I can only pick up Hopewell but because I live in Poplar Bluff MO just outside the Hopewell range so I have to use an 8 element Yagi.

btritch

Did you guys notice the heavy traffic from TG 18603 (Sebastian CO SO) on the Hopewell site during this winter storm?

Also have during this winter storm I have been picking up unusual amount of Trauma stuff especially 29703 TG.

I even picked up 16442 TB Jonesboro FD and 5001 TG ASU PD during this storm event. I wonder if some links were left running or sometime.

I can only pick up Hopewell but because I live in Poplar Bluff MO just outside the Hopewell range so I have to use an 8 element Yagi.

I noticed the Sebastian County SO thing as well.. I didn't notice the trauma com or anymore than normal JFD or ASU but I hear them regularly anyway off lake city so I wouldn't have noticed that, I did notice the Sebastian Co one though..

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
The Craighead thing wasn't me. I did notice the whole county has been like mixed a bit lol.. I will do some work on it in morning.... Anything appear to be completely wrong, or just a tad frazzled?

aspclay

I don't have it just yet, I just know that we at ASP were doing interoperability test with them today, The Motorola tech said they are now live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk