Awin frequencys for Sebastian County

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejohnson3

Would like to know what happened to Sebastian County frequencys all of a sudden in the last two week we are unable to receive Sebastian county awin frequencys on my scanners and also other of my friends are not receiving them either. They all have different scanners so would like to know how we can receive them again. We have reinstalled those frequencies into these scanner but. Not been able to receive anything. My email =w5ofn72@gmail.com. Phone 479-646-4406

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Possibly cc change?

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

wbswetnam

CC =means "control channel', in other words, the frequency which the system uses to assign voice channels, send / receive data, etc.

waynejohnson3

Ok how do we program the cc into our scanners. The radio reference listing on web page frequencies is what we install on or scanners. Are there other frequencies or cc we need to install if so what are they or now do we get info to receive Awin on Sebastian County?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Do a manual listen to each freq or just search for active cc

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

N9JIG

Sheriff
I have had a different person call and say the same thing, it appears something has changed here. My client is still not hearing them as of today (11-21-17).

I advised him to try a wildcard on his PRO106 and to check the control freqs.

waynejohnson3

I have scanned all of the awin frequencies for fort smith pd simcast but nothing. They must have change the control channel for one that is not listed in Radio Reference Web All of the other frequencies for Sebastian county Arkansas are working fine.

kibler

Feed Provider
Yes, I am not sure what Ft Smith Pd is doing! I can't seem to get them with any Control Channel yet? Like you said, the other city channels are coming in ok with the current AWIN database frequencies! I can get the PD by using just plain old conventional 700MHz freq's and adding the NAC numbers? Just don't understand what's going on!

Last edited:

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Most likely was a CC change - I know they've been doing that at some locations when they've performed some maintenance or upgrades to the sites. Make sure you have the listed CC and alternate CCs programmed in and see what happens.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for that info will give that a try. You would think that Radio Reference web page would update those changes if they New what there were. Thanks Again

The database on here is updated by user submissions. It isn't automatic by any means - someone has to submit any changes that occur and then an admin will update the db.

kibler

Feed Provider
AWIN update

Changes made in the Data Base today for the AWIN site "Fort Smith Simulcast"! New Control Frequency and other logging frequencies, give it a try and see what happens! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.