AWIN Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutlawBAR

Can someone help me with AWIN sites? I live in Bryant now and some of the sites are not named the same as what is on the map. I am looking for sites that I can reasonably get reception from here and in Hot Springs, I work there. Thanks in advance.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Garland County Simulcast, Magnet, Jack Mountain, Delight, Tall Peak, Benton..... On the AWIN DB Page, EACH site has a County listing right by its name. This makes it somewhat easy to know whats closer to you. Depending on where in the Hot Springs Metro you are, determines what other sites other than the Simulcast you can get there. I do hope you have a scanner that is decent on P25 LSM's as the Garland County 3 site simulcast can be tricky.

ad5kl

Premium Subscriber
I live at the Garland/Saline County line in Hot Springs Village. I have LR Simulcast, Garland County Simulcast, Benton, High Peak, Magnet & Jack Mountain in my primary AWIN scan. You may want to add Grant County in there also, but these sites keep my scanner lit when I travel to LR or Benton.

Last edited:

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Garland County Simulcast, Magnet, Jack Mountain, Delight, Tall Peak, Benton..... On the AWIN DB Page, EACH site has a County listing right by its name. This makes it somewhat easy to know whats closer to you. Depending on where in the Hot Springs Metro you are, determines what other sites other than the Simulcast you can get there. I do hope you have a scanner that is decent on P25 LSM's as the Garland County 3 site simulcast can be tricky.
On the AWIN database page click "RR Locations" link just above the site listings to see a nice map of ALL sites

Status
Not open for further replies.