AZ G&F frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the Game and Fish frequencies around the state? Never given much thought to listening to them but there maybe interesting stuff.

yeah i saw that one. What I was wondering though is this the ONLY frequency? or are there frequencies for each region in the state.

AZMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
In the Kingman District in the not too distant past I have heard Game & Fish traffic on 151.490R with 159.225 as the input. Although not verified simplex traffic has been reported on 151.340. From Kingman I have also heard 151.445R which is the Flagstaff District and some simplex traffic on the same frequency.
Simplex traffic can be somewhat informal at times.

SCPD

QRT
In the Kingman District in the not too distant past I have heard Game & Fish traffic on 151.490R with 159.225 as the input. Although not verified simplex traffic has been reported on 151.340. From Kingman I have also heard 151.445R which is the Flagstaff District and some simplex traffic on the same frequency.
Simplex traffic can be somewhat informal at times.

151.490 and 151.445 are AZ G&F regional nets. I heard that these regional nets were going to be eliminated. Three of the four states I've lived in (AZ, NM & NV) only have one statewide frequency for their game and fish agencies. California utilizes only two with about half their regions on one frequency and half on the other. These agencies also have simplex, tactical frequencies licensed and in use.

I like listening to AZ Game and Fish when I visit family there. Traffic on the statewide net is transmitted on several repeaters simultaneously. You can hear Phoenix traffic in Flagstaff and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.