AZ GMRS connection fest

GlobalNorth

Premium Subscriber

ef6d9e1e-13d4-a604-8b57-3773ddfd696b.jpg

Good evening everyone. Make sure you mark your calendar for our 4th annual AZGMRS Connection Fest 2024 coming up on November 2nd. The event is being held at Radiant Church Sun City located at 10701 W Boswell Blvd, Sun City 85373. Doors will open at 9AM and we’ll be around until about 3PM.

This event is open to EVERYONE and it is a FREE event.

All we ask is that you register for the event so we know how many are coming. We want to make sure we have enough coffee, donuts and lunch for you. Registration link is below.

https://www.azgmrs.org/az-connection-fest-2024/

The format this year will be a little less structured and focused more on providing radio programming assistance as well as general knowledge and helping newer users get started in this endeavor we know as GMRS. There will also be table discussions on a variety of topics through out the day.

Experienced users, we are not letting you off the hook as we are hoping you will attend as well and help our newer users with your valuable experiences and knowledge. This is a great opportunity for socializing and putting faces to call signs.

With any event of this size, I’m looking for those who would like to assist at the event especially those with programming experience and equipment. We’ll also need some table leaders and greeters. If you can help, please let me know ASAP by replying to vicepresident@azgmrs.org. Sorry for the late notice but I’m having an organizational meeting this coming Wednesday morning, October 9th, 0800 hours at Denny's Restaurant, 14799 W Grand Avenue, Surprise. I'll also have another meeting on Wednesday, October 16th same time and location.

Mark your calendars and get those registrations in today… looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone.
MICHAEL MANNING | WQYP827
Arizona GMRS

Recognized 501(C)(3) Non-Profit
Vice President