Azle Fire on 154.0250

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA5ST

What little I can hear on FWRRS, I heard radio tech testing these
talkgroups today 7710, 7712, 7714, 7716, 7718, 7720, and 7722 this
might be Azle’s new talk groups. Azle is having a open house for
their new City Hall and Police Dept. Oct. 22 5pm to 7pm.

Michael Stuart - AA5ST
Azle, Texas - Parker County

Scottm467

As of last night not hearing any traffic on Azle PD's VHF channels. Does anyone know the site and Talk groups for them on FWRRS?. They are moving to the new PD this weekend and im sure they moved to FWRRS.

TheRockstarNerd

Premium Subscriber
Someone mentioned earlier that White Settlement might be moving to the FW system. That is accurate, and should be happening within the next couple of months. If I find out more details about when, I'll post about it.

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
Yes. They are "18". The following link has what I know for fire unit numbers. Scanning the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.

I've heard them on Fort Worth Layer 2 this week, using talkgroup 7566, and referring to it as their "backup". However, they've actually been using 7287 on Fort Worth Layer 1 for a few weeks, even though their PD is still using their own system.

Does anyone know if White Settlement Fire is Station 18 or not? Thanks

Michael Stuart - AA5ST
Azle, Texas - Parker County

Last edited:

AA5ST

Since we’re talking about Northwest Tarrant County is Blue Mound Police
Dept. still on their old frequency or did they disband the P.D.. I saw a news
report about six month or so back that they were going to close the P.D.
but never heard anything more. Any information appreciated.

Also Azle Fire on 154.0250 the P25 digital side is NAC 202 but mostly
analog CTCSS 82.5

Thanks

txdaredvl

Someone mentioned earlier that White Settlement might be moving to the FW system. That is accurate, and should be happening within the next couple of months. If I find out more details about when, I'll post about it.
So is there any word when they are expecting to switch. And do they plan to go encrypted?

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
White Settlement Fire has been using talkgroup 7287 on Layer 1 of the Fort Worth system, not encrypted.

txdaredvl

White Settlement Fire has been using talkgroup 7287 on Layer 1 of the Fort Worth system, not encrypted.
I have the uniden 396t and it doesn't seem to like the simulcast system they use. Extremely choppy no matter what I do. I can still listen to pd for now. Was wondering when they are switching as I know it's been expected for a while. I see there is a channel already on the fort Worth network. Doesn't show what the channel 2 will be on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.