Back in business

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACKNTB2012

Premium Subscriber
Thanks to all who tried to help me get my HP II scanning again. I ended up sending it to Uniden Repair where they reprogrammed it.....and I received it back yesterday.

After some personal tweaking of TG and Departments, we are now back where we used to be and getting Onslow & Pender Sheriff's dispatch, JAX PD, Surf City, NTB & Topsail Beach and EMS Broadcasts.

Thanks again for everyone's suggestions and ideas. Much appreciated.

Jack

Glad you got it working again. Sometimes when programming on your own something can get changed and throws everything else off. I remember when I bought my PRO-2067 back in 2003, I could never get the thing to receive properly. I went through all of the programming several times, and it wound up being off frequency by a few Hz. Man I racked my brain over that thing for over a month before sending it back to the factory for repair.

I do love the SD card method my scanners use now. I can copy, clone do whatever needs to be done and move the files around, much easier than having to have a programming cable.

JACKNTB2012

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply white helmet.

Got it back just in time to hear all the crazy stuff that happens on the Island over the Fourth. It is working great and the "Circus" has started already. HA!!!!
Keep in touch.

JG

Status
Not open for further replies.