Background Noise in Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATnKIM

I got an email telling me my feed had a lot of background. I started listening and it does. Very annoying I'm sure. Any ideas how to clear it? Scanner is sitting next to my computer but moving it around doesn't seem to make a difference.
Thanks for the help.
Pat
Apopka Fl.

CATCHMEIFUCAN

Premium Subscriber
I got an email telling me my feed had a lot of background. I started listening and it does. Very annoying I'm sure. Any ideas how to clear it? Scanner is sitting next to my computer but moving it around doesn't seem to make a difference.
Thanks for the help.
Pat
Apopka Fl.

i have the 396t and i find mine has to be about a 5 feet away from my computer or it will stick on frequencies and make alot of background noise.

hvscan

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

A ground loop isolater may clean it up depending on the type of noise. I haven't listened to your feed, but it's a quick and easy fix for most noise problems. It's available at RS.

hvscan

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

The RS ground loop isolator comes with 1 Y adapter. You'll need a 2nd one for the other end. They carry them in the audio cable section.

Status
Not open for further replies.