Bad paint on gre PSR-800

Status
Not open for further replies.

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
I recently purchased a new psr-800 handheld scanner, Its a nice scanner ,and works great, it has been in a case since I purchased it, but, last week the pin, on the belt clip came out,, but,I wanted to let you no I had to remove the case, since the clip was not usuable, and, to my surprise, around the off ,and on, button the paint was rubbed off,I could not beleive it, so, I called gre, and they returned my call stating that some of the scanners, did get bad paint on the face, and they would send me a new face plate, or, I could send it back in and they would repace it, 3 week or so turnaround, so if your paint is coming off of the face of your scanner, you received a bad one,as I did. Just thought I would pass it along, they were nice, and would exchange it, the complete scanner, but, the company I bought it from, is repacing it with a new one. god bless, Bill wc8i

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I recently purchased a new psr-800 handheld scanner, Its a nice scanner ,and works great, it has been in a case since I purchased it, but, last week the pin, on the belt clip came out,, but,I wanted to let you no I had to remove the case, since the clip was not usuable, and, to my surprise, around the off ,and on, button the paint was rubbed off,I could not beleive it, so, I called gre, and they returned my call stating that some of the scanners, did get bad paint on the face, and they would send me a new face plate, or, I could send it back in and they would repace it, 3 week or so turnaround, so if your paint is coming off of the face of your scanner, you received a bad one,as I did. Just thought I would pass it along, they were nice, and would exchange it, the complete scanner, but, the company I bought it from, is repacing it with a new one. god bless, Bill wc8i

http://forums.radioreference.com/gre-scanners/212740-keypad-area-wear-silk-screen-psr-800-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.