Bainbridge PSAP Consolidation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swipesy

Bainbridge (Geauga County) dispatch is scheduled to shut down and transfer dispatching duties to the Sheriff's Office on Monday 12/5/16.

Cleveland.com - Bainbridge to move dispatch

BTPD will be moving to the 28 Police talkgroup, BTFD stays on their existing talkgroup.

Saturday, out of 3200 hits there was not 1 Bainbridge Fd hit on their old Talkgroup 19524 while there were 75 hit on the old Bainbridge Pd TG 19503. Nor was there any hits on Bainbridge Fd VHF page freq of 154.34. So far Sunday not hearing either one.

Update - hearing BTPD now on old TG 19503. Still not one peep out of FD which is always very active.

Last edited:

wmlovell

Premium Subscriber
BTFD is staying on their current talk group and VHF paging freq. but will only be using the long tones and will no longer echo dispatch on the VHF.

We've been unusually slow. Last 4 runs were at 19:28, 21:46, 22:26 and 23:19 yesterday. I'm not sure why you missed those.

Swipesy

BTFD is staying on their current talk group and VHF paging freq. but will only be using the long tones and will no longer echo dispatch on the VHF.

We've been unusually slow. Last 4 runs were at 19:28, 21:46, 22:26 and 23:19 yesterday. I'm not sure why you missed those.

Very funny Bill. You just wait until I move into your territory and call at 3:00 AM because I have a hangnail issue lol.

John

kf8yk

The Sheriff's Office has been simulcasting Bainbridge (and Auburn) FD alerting on low band and VHF high band for about a year, primarily for situational awareness for the neighboring departments who use low band alerting.

Firefox89

Premium Subscriber
Yes, but not until the closing of Bainbridge dispatch, BTFD was not dispatched on low and unless Auburn and Russel was going AMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.