Bald Mesa UCAN/ UT/CO Border Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
My Dear Colorado friends Especially Those who Live Close or travel near the Utah/Colorado Border. I Cant get down south of Price Much and was wondering of Anyone can Inspect or keep an eye on Bald Mesa For a New Motorola Trunking Site From UCAN, If anyone can Monitor it and give us Site ID info and if anyone is able to run Unitrunker or decoding software to see what the peers are.. i live to far North to hear 800Mhz from moab and can only pick up selective VHF from here. Those people who also stream the scanners for San Juan County Moab and Emery also may want to add this new trunking info into the scanners to stream... furthur the Emery County SO has moved some frequencies around and added new ones. The Emery County Utah Database is updated with this info... Here is the Proposed Bald Mesa Frequencies for UCAN..

UTAH COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY NETWORK WQOB559 853.46250000 1 0 FB2 YE MOAB
UTAH COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY NETWORK WQOB559 853.78750000 1 0 FB2 YE MOAB
UTAH COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY NETWORK WQOB559 852.86250000 1 0 FB2 YE MOAB
UTAH COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY NETWORK WQOB559 852.37500000 1 0 FB2 YE MOAB
UTAH COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY NETWORK WQOB559 851.75000000 1 0 FB2 YE MOAB
UTAH COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY NETWORK WQOB559 851.40000000 1 0 FB2 YE MOAB

San Juan County as of yet only has the ITAC/ICALL Channels/Frequencies Listed, if this changes or if anyone finds something different than the FCC list please let us Know....
Also if there are any Frequencies that Cover The UT/CO Border trunked from Colorado or Utah Please let us know this as well, Cuz im also interested in the kind of coverage for the UT/CO Border for your DTRS System North of Moab going toward the bookcliffs and Vernal Area...
Your Help Is appreciated.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.