Bald Mnt site 1/2 pwr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adenosine

Anyone else notice the MSCommNET Site 5.5, Bald Mountain signal strength has been cut in half? Noticed a couple a weeks ago, and figured if it was a maintenance issue it would have been fixed by now.

Adenosine

After some watching and logging, it would appear the site 5, Bald Mountain(Dedham), that normal has Zone Bangor 3A and Zone Augusta 2A talk groups is no longer transmitting Augusta 2A TG=721.

If you want both talk groups, TG=731 and 721 you can listen to Site 47, Mt Ephraim(Searsport).

msp563

Premium Subscriber
I also noticed it. Hasn't been a signal there for better than a week. Still getting good reception from BOMARC, Passadunkeag, Garland, and Fish Hill.

Adenosine

I also noticed it. Hasn't been a signal there for better than a week. Still getting good reception from BOMARC, Passadunkeag, Garland, and Fish Hill.
Man, if you can hit all those towers from one spot, I'm jealous of your setup. What is nice about Bald was it broadcast both groups.

msp563

Premium Subscriber
I have a BCD536HP with an outdoor discone antenna. I also get Mt Ephraim but I have it 'avoided' right now. With Bald not working I should reconsider opening it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.