Baltic tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioboy75

Premium Subscriber
In doing a conventional search a while back, I came up with 157.360. The traffic is digital and I just heard today someone (trooper?) say they were on I-29, mile marker 99. That would put it a mile north of Del Rapids, and in the coverage of the Baltic tower. BUT, the database doesn't show 157.360 on the Baltic or any other tower. Perhaps this frequency has been added to the Baltic or another nearby tower? I initially thought I had stumbled on an input frequency, but it's too active and the signal is too good for that. I'm guessing it's part of Baltic or maybe Sioux Falls. Anyone have any info?

tyytor

In doing a conventional search a while back, I came up with 157.360. The traffic is digital and I just heard today someone (trooper?) say they were on I-29, mile marker 99. That would put it a mile north of Del Rapids, and in the coverage of the Baltic tower. BUT, the database doesn't show 157.360 on the Baltic or any other tower. Perhaps this frequency has been added to the Baltic or another nearby tower? I initially thought I had stumbled on an input frequency, but it's too active and the signal is too good for that. I'm guessing it's part of Baltic or maybe Sioux Falls. Anyone have any info?
Hi I use to live up there and it can be confusing on I-29 of what state it is coming from, on fcc records it shows licenses for various states for orbcom, it might of been that or some thing else?

B_Mitchell

I think it might be 157.3625, spacing in that range uses 12.5 khz.
However 157.3625 isn't in the database.
If you can use a trunk decoder program, it might help

Status
Not open for further replies.