Baltimore Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgm889372

Premium Subscriber
Good day Marylanders...

I'll be in Baltimore (Inner Harbor Area) this week on business and I was wondering if anyone would like to provide any mentionable interesting frequencies to listen to. I have already downloaded some freqs to my PRO-164 mostly the Fire & Poilce talkgroups.

Thanks in advance

TinEar

cgm889372 said:
Good day Marylanders...

I'll be in Baltimore (Inner Harbor Area) this week on business and I was wondering if anyone would like to provide any mentionable interesting frequencies to listen to. I have already downloaded some freqs to my PRO-164 mostly the Fire & Poilce talkgroups.

Thanks in advance
Unfortunately, the PRO-164 can't handle the Baltimore City police/fire trunked system since it's digital. A couple of the surrounding counties use analog systems (Anne Arundel, Baltimore County) if you care to download thier systems.

ResQguy

Meh
154.415 154.385 154.145 all still work fine from BCFD if you would like to listen.

cgm889372

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all of the responses. I ended up listening to a ton of things. I was able to get some police chatter but its wasn't local and I couldn't tell where from. Defintley a lot more activity down there compared to here in swpa.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.