Bandpass for P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovingian

Does anyone know of a good bandpass filter for the 850-860 MHz frequency range and maybe for the 935-940 MHz range. I've spent the last few days searching; previous posts have had links for filters some years back but the links no longer work. I found one company that has a filter like I want but they said they only sell to companies, not individuals. I found a couple of posts on eBay of something close but it looks like surplus and it is coming from Israel so it will take 4-6 weeks to get here, if it even works. . . I tried asking Pare Electronics but they say they are swamped and have no time for R&D.

Anyone know where I could order a couple from?

Thanks

Merovingian

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
I am doubtful any have the range you need in stock. You’ll probably need to custom order.

Merovingian

Your welcome. If you buy one please follow up on your post and let us know how it worked.

Thanks,
Bill

I will try, it may be a while before I get it up and running. I had ordered 2 L-com HGV-906U 800/900 MHz 6 dBi Omnidirectional Antennas yesterday for $63. I got an email from the company saying they were out of stock. Now I have to find 2 more at a decent price as well as the other components I need.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I will try, it may be a while before I get it up and running. I had ordered 2 L-com HGV-906U 800/900 MHz 6 dBi Omnidirectional Antennas yesterday for $63. I got an email from the company saying they were out of stock. Now I have to find 2 more at a decent price as well as the other components I need.

$84.71/ea best I could find today.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
They were among the first I contacted. He said they were buried in orders and had no time for R&D. :(
Wow! Good news for Dale but bad news for you. If not in a hurry I'd tell Dale," Let me know when". He makes quality stuff. This is the first time I've heard of him being too busy??

Merovingian

Wow! Good news for Dale but bad news for you. If not in a hurry I'd tell Dale," Let me know when". He makes quality stuff. This is the first time I've heard of him being too busy??

While searching this forum the other day, I found a post someone else had made back in 2014, I think, asking for a custom filter but the person was told that they were slammed with some sort of project so they couldn't make a filter for them either. I've contacted DCI already to see what they say, if it is too expensive iMonitor sent me a link to a filter that may be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.