Bank of America corporate center security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillipsc84

Premium Subscriber
So at times my work takes me to the corporate center for BOA. I know that they are most likely on TRBO since they have Moto XPR series radios but haven't been able to find exactly what freqs they use. I do know that on the radio I have seen it's a UHF model. I'm feeling maybe they are on a leased Connect or Capacity Plus system in Charlotte but hoping its just conventional. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on this? I'd love to find them.

Phillipsc84

Premium Subscriber
I only assumed TRBO since they are using Moto radios that are XPRs which tells me TRBO not CharMeck P25 and not NXDN since, to my knowledge, that only works with iCom and Kenwood gear. I thought Rock Communications too but I know most of theirs is NXDN from my research.

Phillipsc84

Premium Subscriber
The following link points to a MOTOTRBO system registered to Bank of America at 150 N. College St in Charlotte, NC for "coordination of safety and security":

ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQPW715 - Bank of America NA - Frequencies Summary

Interesting... I will do some monitoring and see what I can find out on this. Clearly I need to work on my FCC searching skills.

I'll monitor them all and see what I get but maybe the analog is for building maintenance and utilties and the digital for security. Just a totaly wild guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.