Banks County NXDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

country2

Excuse my ignorance but I had to google LCN to see what that is..lol.. and I see it is a Logical Channel Number. Is that the same as the frequency that's posted here? I'm in Homer and have many freq/ freq ID's if I can help I'll try.

country2

thanks just making sure there wasn't any I missed. On RR Homer 1 and Commerce shows all LCN as 0 the other ones looks ok but I guess you already know this.

Last edited:
Reactions: RRR

Premium Subscriber
Anyone else having issues picking this system up lately ?

country2

Nope..but I do see I'm posting a little late but mine stays on pretty much everyday from 3:30PM to 10:00PM and I do not recall any issues.

Premium Subscriber
Nope..but I do see I'm posting a little late but mine stays on pretty much everyday from 3:30PM to 10:00PM and I do not recall any issues.
I updated the firmware etc and got nothing except the fire page channel anymore. The new system went quiet... pick up Jackson county great. I must have a setting wrong someplace.

Premium Subscriber
Nope, Jackson is DMR. Of course you have to have the right radio but what's in the database picks up great. I am dead with Banks county since I uploaded the last update...I pick up hall counties P25 better. All my settings are right on... son of a gun this stinks.

RRR

Premium Subscriber

Do you have the correct LCN codes for the other sites that have "0" in them?

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Looking at two sites, you have 5 freqs in one site, then 8 freqs in another site, all at "0" LCN. Then the Homer 1 site starts with "8"?

I'm confused, something doesn't add up...

Premium Subscriber
Looking at two sites, you have 5 freqs in one site, then 8 freqs in another site, all at "0" LCN. Then the Homer 1 site starts with "8"?

I'm confused, something doesn't add up...

Someone updated the database and my issues seem to have started after I put that update into my scanner?

Reactions: RRR

country2

Since when?

I thought they went quiet in 2011 when they went Mototrbo..? Here is a quote from 2011 by 1268

"As a heads up Jackson County SO has gone Mototrbo and is encrypted. Other agencies soon to follow.:(

The only thing that will stay clear and scannable will be fire paging on 154.220. "

N8IAA

I thought they went quiet in 2011 when they went Mototrbo..? Here is a quote from 2011 by 1268

"As a heads up Jackson County SO has gone Mototrbo and is encrypted. Other agencies soon to follow.:(

The only thing that will stay clear and scannable will be fire paging on 154.220. "

What do your questions have to do with Banks county?

Status
Not open for further replies.