Banks County NXDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
LCN's aren't lining up in one site, and are missing for the other sites.

SDS needs LCN's (or equivalent) to trunk track properly.

Premium Subscriber
They are still in the DB - Homer 2, Gillsville and Baldwin sites have LCNs. People in this thread have been talking about a recent change to the DB, but the last changes were your additions of LCNs in July. So I don't know what the issue is.

I had it running forever until that last update of the database, talked about it 2 or 3 threads no problem. Step away for awhile... came back and applied the update and now nothing ??

country2

I had it running forever until that last update of the database, talked about it 2 or 3 threads no problem. Step away for awhile... came back and applied the update and now nothing ??

Is this on your TRX-1? I always do the database updates on mine and have no issues scanning.Another question... If the freq's are programmed in it what good is having the LCN's?

Premium Subscriber
Is this on your TRX-1? I always do the database updates on mine and have no issues scanning.Another question... If the freq's are programmed in it what good is having the LCN's?
Yes, had it working fine even before you had yours and something has changed. I can't even get anything sitting in Banks crossing. W4AMP is no longer receiving anything on his now.... something is whacked in that last updated.

country2

Yes, had it working fine even before you had yours and something has changed. I can't even get anything sitting in Banks crossing. W4AMP is no longer receiving anything on his now.... something is whacked in that last updated.

Hey, If I was suppose to send you a backup from mine would that help?

Premium Subscriber
Hey, If I was suppose to send you a backup from mine would that help?
I am not really sure to be honest, going to try a few things this weekend. I may take you up on it.

Reactions: RRR

w4amp

Premium Subscriber

I am pretty far from it, could be a change in path. 85 miles away.

Premium Subscriber
Well reloaded and tried a few things.... nothing. I have no idea why this system went dark for me.

Premium Subscriber
After fiddling with this and rechecking that, I have the Banks system back and working. To be 100% honest not sure what it was that knocked it whacky.

Status
Not open for further replies.