Banks County SDS100 nxdn

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvclark

I listened to the Banks County NXDN system on my SDS100 the last time I went shooting at Wilson Shoals WMA in Alto. I can't speak to what issue you may be having, but I can confirm it worked great on my SDS100 in that area a few months ago, so it does work.

Ok ty.. I'm going to keep trying to mess with the filters or something. I hear nothing except conventional channel.. fire dispatch

lvclark

Yes, I use a TRX1 and it's hit or miss. Big thing here If you heard traffic on fire dispatch and the SO dispatch then your programmed right. Banks does a ton through their MDC consoles and cell phones...so not a lot of traffic. All their FD/EMS is still patched through 154.325 because they still voice page. Chances are it's a regular slow night/day in Banks.

My advice is give it a few days.

Been 4 days so I'll give it a lil longer, ty

apx7000xe

Premium Subscriber
I am hearing them great on all 6 sites from Lavonia in Franklin County on a Uniden 436 as well as through DSD Plus. I have the LCNs for the Commerce Site. I'll double check them and submit them to the database.

lvclark

I am hearing them great on all 6 sites from Lavonia in Franklin County on a Uniden 436 as well as through DSD Plus. I have the LCNs for the Commerce Site. I'll double check them and submit them to the database.

Ty! RR has 0 for lcns on homer1 & commerce. Also I have a question on the locations (rans). I found a Fcc website that shows the locations differently. Do I Ignore this and just go off of what RR says?

Premium Subscriber
Banks has been coming in really well this week on the TRX -1, Actually picking up the Habersham DMR system decent this week as well.

lvclark

Yes I have been getting them, sq on 2, but I have to get closer to 441 to get signal. A better antenna may work for me but we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.