banned from tnt server 24/7 vehicle map

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
hi capstar362 to is 12/13/2013 I was trying to get into the vechicle server and it said I was baned it around 9:31 pm. When I got kicked on 12/11/2013 u told me it was a 24 hour kick not ban. and when I look up bans in tnt I don't see me listed any where what gives.

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
hi capstar362 just to let u know I tried last night serveal time to talk to u in battlelog with no answer I submit a appeal to my ban and said I was sorry for team killing on wed. So i hope me and u are still friends because u are one cool guy and so are at of people on the server I just snap that night. can u please talk to the admin that ban me. ok hope to hear from u soon matl3320.

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
hi capstar362 got the pm I understand I posted a ban appeal I will have to see what happens right now no one has replyed to the appeal. how can I set up a server for battlefield Vietnam I want to run my own server for this game. as far as battlefield 4 goes It not the end of the world if I cant play on that server I have at leasted 25 others I can play on not to menion that the expaction for bf 4 are on hold. Do you like the four new maps . I like the new ucav I think its called the day after the map was drop some one in rogue transmission killed me with one. And I also put up a SimCity 5 server just waiting on people to start joining in.

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
well i got a answer to my ban capstar362 it is denied. thats ok i have another server that is just starting and u can join me if u want when i am online. well have a good one talk to u later going to bed.

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
hi capstar362 merry Christmas to u and your family and a happy new year

Status
Not open for further replies.