Banner Planes

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2kkz

Premium Subscriber
130.300 banner-towing planes at Jersey Shore (confirmed from Beach Haven to Sandy Hook).

n2kkz

Premium Subscriber
Who were they talking to? I can't imagine that there'd be all that much radio traffic. Once they get on their routes, what's there to say?

They use it as "conversation freq". Topics like fuel consumption, the different banners, the weather, the "sights" along the beach, etc.

Tech792

I've seen them out of Lakewood and Monmouth Exec in Wall in the past. But Monmouth Exec banned banner planes a few years ago. I'm sure they probably operate out most coastal NJ airports. .Like Eagles Nest in Eaglewood Twp right next to the GSP.

ansky

I see tons of these banner planes over Essex County. During football season they take off from Morristown airport and fly over to MetLife stadium. I never thought to check for radio traffic.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
ive been sitting on beach all day in Beach Haven West with 130.000 in scanner haven heard one word. is that def it ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
ive been sitting on beach all day in Beach Haven West with 130.000 in scanner haven heard one word. is that def it ?

130.000 is def not it, because the frequency mentioned in this thread was 130.300

Status
Not open for further replies.