Barren/Metcalf EMS Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
Anyone able to monitor Barren/Metcalf EMS? I believe they were to possibly get 155.5425 as a new frequency, according to the FCC web site but have not been able to monitor anything here in Warren County for several months. Any updates please let us know.

David
Warren Co/

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
Update

Until the last few days I've been able to monitor the Barren/Metcalf EMS on P25 155.655 with a NAC of 500 with a S9 signal here in southern Warren County. It has since disappeared. Searches have so far failed to reveal any new frequency. Nothing seen on FCC site. Thanks for any insight on this.

david

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
Appears as though they are up and running again. Good sounding s9 P25 digital signal here in Warren Co on 155.655 /nac500. May have been a power output reduction, maybe?

Until the last few days I've been able to monitor the Barren/Metcalf EMS on P25 155.655 with a NAC of 500 with a S9 signal here in southern Warren County. It has since disappeared. Searches have so far failed to reveal any new frequency. Nothing seen on FCC site. Thanks for any insight on this.

david

Status
Not open for further replies.