Barricaded; PGCo PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbear429

Monitoring Incident in Frank Sector, PGCo PD, Freq, 494.5625, Allentown Rd and Coolridge Rd. Requesting, Homicide Det, SOD, Fire Board along with a perimeter and numerous other units including a "Bearcats" (?), snipers setting up. It’s a male in a house, I guess barricaded and armed with guns. Radio has now been transferred to the command post from communications. Negotiators on scene. Some communications are only one sided from units to command post. TAC personal suited up.

Cbear429

Update:

SOD units switched to channel 12. I don't have that freq., yet. Negotiator driving from command to incident location.

Update 2: Unfortunately they have had negitive contact with the person in the house and mentioned something about a "Roll Back Crane".

Update 3: 20:15 hrs.. States deploying a "CDS Round". Correct the Acronym if Im wrong. It was said very fast.

Last edited:

Cbear429

Update #4, 21:20 Hrs;

As per radio transmissions, there appears to be a fatality. PGCo PD Officers were approached by citizen(s) claiming to be relatives of a deceased person in the house. Not clarified who the deceased is though…

Update #5: 21:42 Hrs;

Fire Board requested to scene, Shots fired, No PO' injured.

Last edited:

fd2119

Monitoring Incident in Frank Sector, PGCo PD, Freq, 494.5625, Allentown Rd and Coolridge Rd. Requesting, Homicide Det, SOD, Fire Board along with a perimeter and numerous other units including a "Bearcats" (?), snipers setting up. It’s a male in a house, I guess barricaded and armed with guns. Radio has now been transferred to the command post from communications. Negotiators on scene. Some communications are only one sided from units to command post. TAC personal suited up.

This is a Bearcat; it's a brand name for an armored personnel carrier. I looked on Google for images of PG's, but wasn't able to find it (to my dismay). Click the picture to go to Lenco's (the manufacturer) web site. They provide some information, but a lot of it is off limits (opsec issues).

Status
Not open for further replies.