Barton County

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrek06

Premium Subscriber
Hello -

Does anyone know if Barton County (PD,FIre,EMS) is encryprting? The reason I am asking is I was thinking about programming an old Pro-106 with Great Bend and Ellinwood frequencies (both P25 and standard) — But if they are encrypting it will be pointless and just get his hopes up to be disappointed.

Thanks!

Mark Lebbin

shrek06

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for a quick response. I think I will take a stab and see what they have. If they have one officer that does it. It makes the annoying noise. Which btw I found my xts5000 suppresses the noise. Love it. Thanks again.

I wonder how active Barton is

Thanks again!

Mark

tvengr

Well Known Member
What programming software are you using for your Pro-106? If you have ARC500 or Win500 and attach your file, I can add the Barton Co trunked system to it.

shrek06

Premium Subscriber
Hello -

I have both but I don’t really have anything to attach to it. Meaning I am in Butler so I have ICT/SG and BU programmed in there. I am thinking about making 1-10 for Barton and 11-20 for Mesa when the visit friends down there. Appreciate the offer though!

darkstar2002

The channels "can" be encrypted. Some of the officers can turn on encryption if they want to. Sometimes they forget and leave it turned on when they are supposed to turn it back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.