Bartow county georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveb911

I HAVE BEEN QUIETLY WAITING AND HOPING SOMONE WILL GET OR REPAIR THE FEED FROM BARTOW COUNTY SHERRIFFS OFICE AND EMS, ETC.. I LOVE LISTENING TO IT ON MY COMPUTER AND IPHONE WHEN I'M OUT. I ALREADY MISSED OUT ON THE SHOOTING IN BARTOW BY THE OFFICER AND PRAY THIS FEED STARTS WORKING AGAIN. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS FEED AND IF POSSIBLE EMAIL ME AT steveb911@comcast.net AND LET ME KNOW IF AND WHEN I CAN EXPECT IT TO WORK AGAIN :( :( .. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WILL WORK AGAIN HOPEFULLY BY SENDING ME A EMAIL.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,
STEVEN R. BROWN

steveb911

byspectra I am a senior electronics tech and with a answer like that I would say your caps lock is stuck. Are you to think that would cause the feed to stop on all apps, computers, and phones that don't even have a caps lock. Maybe a real man will answer whats wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmiller818

byspectra I am a senior electronics tech and with a answer like that I would say your caps lock is stuck. Are you to think that would cause the feed to stop on all apps, computers, and phones that don't even have a caps lock. Maybe a real man will answer whats wrong.

He wasn't suggesting that was the reason the feed wasn't working (just that all caps is like screaming).

Honestly, without there being any info on the feed provider page or something that the provider posted in the forums, it is doubtful any of us will have the answer (unless the provider himself posts an answer here).

Have you kindly tried to contact him about it? Perhaps he was not aware or maybe he is out of town and unable to do anything about it.

You could KINDLY send him a message letting him know you enjoy listening to his feed but noticed it has been down lately and were wondering if he was aware and had an ETA on when it might be fixed.

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Like rmiller818 said, CAPS LOCK ON IS LIKE YELLING! I've done some COBOL and you don't always have to have caps lock on. Sorry if you felt offended, it wasn't meant that way.

N8IAA

My suggestion would be to go get an inexpensive radio shack scanner, like the Pro-164, or the newer Pro-107. Heck, I even have a Pro-25 that will work great on Bartow county that I'll sell you cheap. Granted, they aren't as cool as using the iPhone, but, you will always be able to listen to your county. Or, you could dedicate an older pc as a feed for Bartow county with that inexpensive scanner, and still use your iPhone:D
Larry

steveb911

I'm sorry for what i said. I just didn't understand how it was meant or what it was. I wish you all the luck in the world because i am disabled and this is one thing i truly enjoy listening to bartow county because i live in cartersville, ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.