Base, Offset and Spacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy245

Premium Subscriber
Here in South Dakota, we have the Mot. 2 vhf system which on the Unidens requires me to put in the Base, Offset and Spacing to program in the system, along with the CC frequencies.
I don't see where to enter the Base, Offset and Spacing in the GRE 600. Am I missing something?
Also, when I put the CC frequency in on my ARC 500 Software 157.4125, it won't accept it and it goes to 157.400. Is there a way to set the step so it won't do this, or is it ok and shouldn't matter?

NDRADIONUT

Database Admin
Find "enable Flex Step" For The 157.4125 Problem

Look For Edit Tt Tables At The Top Of The Column In The Trunk Systems Grid Double Click Where It Says To And You Can Enter Them

billy245

Premium Subscriber
OK, I found the offset, base and spacing. However, I can't find how to change the control channel step to bring it to 157.4125.
Also, where the base offset and spacing is, what is the high channel and lo channel? What does that mean?

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
OK, I found the offset, base and spacing. However, I can't find how to change the control channel step to bring it to 157.4125.
Also, where the base offset and spacing is, what is the high channel and lo channel? What does that mean?

You must enable flexstep in the software:

In ARC500 goto Global Settings , Software tab and tick 'Default Flexstep ON'. Now the software accepts 157.4125

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

mikey60

The Low Channel is always the same as the offset.

The High Channel will be one lower than the next offset on a multi-table system, or 759 if there are no other tables on VHF/UHF systems.

Mike

billy245

Premium Subscriber
The Low Channel is always the same as the offset.

The High Channel will be one lower than the next offset on a multi-table system, or 759 if there are no other tables on VHF/UHF systems.

Mike

Thank You.....

Status
Not open for further replies.