Basic privacy,

Status
Not open for further replies.

remoteuk

Hello I have a system set up using basic privacy I would like to listen to using DSDplus, does anyone have the copy of DSDplus or a simlilar program that can allow me to ENTER the key that I know of that will then decrypt and monitor the audio with that particular key, example if my system were to run on key 123 I could enter key 123 into the system and it would decrypt using that key.

Thank you.

RayAir

Hello I have a system set up using basic privacy I would like to listen to using DSDplus, does anyone have the copy of DSDplus or a simlilar program that can allow me to ENTER the key that I know of that will then decrypt and monitor the audio with that particular key, example if my system were to run on key 123 I could enter key 123 into the system and it would decrypt using that key.

Thank you.

No public versions of DSD allow any type of key entry. If any other versions of it did, I've never seen it. Also, you wouldn't find it here.

If "your" system uses bp, you should have access to a radio with the right key, no?

remoteuk

No public versions of DSD allow any type of key entry. If any other versions of it did, I've never seen it. Also, you wouldn't find it here.

If "your" system uses bp, you should have access to a radio with the right key, no?

Yes and I can program my radio to use that basic privacy key to listen, however I am trying to set up a remote software monitoring system, for it, I am willing to pay/donate for the development of this software. Please email me at byuiuuy@gmx.co.uk if you are with the dsd development.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
The ADCR25 receiver will decode basic privacy on the fly, however it seems the creator has closed up shop and buggered off after making many promises about future firmware updates etc. Very unfortunate as it was a promising looking project.

Status
Not open for further replies.