Batavia, NY - Genesee committee backs radio system changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidcharger

The county is under a Federal Communications Commission order to change its 800 MHz radio frequency because the sheriff's department communications interfere with a nationwide effort to integrate first responder systems.

I must say, that's one I haven't heard before.
+ Points for creativity.

#CheckTheReviews

bfperez

Premium Subscriber
Hey, those salespeople have bills to pay.

I'm in IT and used to sarcastically wish I'd gotten into sales due to the absurd nonsense that has come from salespeople (and worked).

Now I wish I'd gotten into RF and sales. If I should ever end up in a position of influence over a radio contract, Harris is the last company I'd be involved with. Opensky and its disasters alone are enough, then garbage like this. I can't imagine this kind of nonsense coming from anyone but an account manager or sales engineer.

cdknapp

Premium Subscriber
Hey, those salespeople have bills to pay.

I'm in IT and used to sarcastically wish I'd gotten into sales due to the absurd nonsense that has come from salespeople (and worked).

Now I wish I'd gotten into RF and sales. If I should ever end up in a position of influence over a radio contract, Harris is the last company I'd be involved with. Opensky and its disasters alone are enough, then garbage like this. I can't imagine this kind of nonsense coming from anyone but an account manager or sales engineer.

So true, the only thing I can add is "Amen" on all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.