Bath (Project 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

relay99

Premium Subscriber
Has anybody been monitoring any of these cities? Norton, Bath, Copley or Fairlawn? I realize that only a few scanners are able to decode the X-2 TDMA system but I never read any feedback from anyone with regards as to how the scanners are performing. Are they really using X-2 TDMA? RR database shows last update 2yrs. ago. Can someone comment if they are monitoring them and how? Wiki page has no further info so I"m wondering if they are on a different system all together or on a system scanners can"t recieve.

KWs

Premium Subscriber
Bath / Copley / Fairlawn is NOT Phase 2.
You can monitor on normal digital scanners that can monitor P25 .. like the HP-1.

This system will eventually migrate into Summit / Akron system along with Barberton / Norton and New Franklin systems.

relay99

Premium Subscriber
Thanks

Thanks for your quick response. Also your additional info was interesting. With capable scanners like the x36hps and others I am curious like many others as to how well they may be performing on those systems. I have looked at some other forums but wanted to avoid all the bickering between models and was hoping to maybe find something local to come to my own conclusion. I guess maybe through my travels I'll get a chance to find one of those systems to see for myself !! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.