Bay Area EMS feed is now LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

trooperdude

Database Admin
SFO Bay Area EMS feed is live now on RR in the audio section.

While I await the USB sound card dongle from Hong Kong, I've temporarily put it on a spare computer at my house.

So far only Santa Clara County Med91, but I'll be adding the other agencies later today to the scanner if I get a break in work . When the sound card arrives, I'll be migrating the feed to the CHP feed computer @ 2100ft AMSL, above Fremont for better coverage.

So the plan is to broadcast EMS dispatch (no patient/hospital traffic) for the following:

San Francisco County (analog trunked)
Contra Costa County (900mhz analog)
San Mateo County (P25 trunked)
Alameda County (analog trunked)
Santa Clara County (analog conventional)
AMR "company" channels (analog conventional and LTR trunked)
CALSTAR dispatch (analog conventional)

Keep checking back, as it will be an evolving project over the next couple of
weeks.

Ya I know, on a Saturday night it will be running non-stop :D

skierp20

Premium Subscriber
I am SO excited to see this feed up. I recently spent a week with AMR Alameda doing some work on the road with their units and I had a BLAST. I cant wait to see what we can hear here.

trooperdude

Database Admin
OK, work has gotten in the way so far, but I plan on programming the trunked systems into the scanner tomorrow.

Vendor says my sound card dongles have shipped, so hopefully in a week, I can bake this all into one computer on the hill running two dongles, and two instances of scannercast

I dedicated an old Pro2096 to this so unfortunately I won't have remote scanner control.

Status
Not open for further replies.