Bay Area SDS200 Programming assistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeninsulaGuy650

Premium Subscriber
Hi all.

New to the site. I'd appreciate any help you can provide. Is there anyone that does scanner programming in the Bay for a fee?

I have an SDS200 and a BCD536HP and I need to program some SVRIA P25 channels and some VHF Fire frequencies, but I'm
a novice. I purchased the ARC536 Pro software, but still having a hard time.

Thank you.

Eng74

Just use the sentinel software that comes with SDS and *36HP. Get the current database downloaded, open USA, California, then the County and you should see the system name. Then make a favorites list from that.

Alain

Hi all.

New to the site. I'd appreciate any help you can provide. Is there anyone that does scanner programming in the Bay for a fee?

I have an SDS200 and a BCD536HP and I need to program some SVRIA P25 channels and some VHF Fire frequencies, but I'm
a novice. I purchased the ARC536 Pro software, but still having a hard time.

Thank you.

I believe that there are more than one other person who also was thinking "...am I way over my head with this scanner?!" Well, I was one back in November, 2019 when I bought my SDS200. I still am learning the ropes! There is a solution for you, though.

A member of RR [hiegtx] gave v-e-r-y comprehensive, step-by-step instructions on how to program your scanner.

It's even got screen-shots! here's the link:

Let us know how you make out!

Just found this SDS200 programming instruction page:

Last edited:

PeninsulaGuy650

Premium Subscriber
Thanks everyone. I need to program in some non-public channels, so that's been the complicated part.
I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.