Bay County (Motorola Type II Smartnet & P25p2 00A.924B5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Have you started logging radio ID's privately? I find this to be a great tool of information for building fleet maps and who uses what TG range primarily.
So far what I see is 140000x and 149000x mostly jumping around on lots of TG's. It looks like 40xxxx is portables and 490xxx is consoles. One second be on TG than goes to another that doesn't belong to it is hard to say til one or two agency's switch and go from there.

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
The system might be going live by 3/31 or 4/1. As of today I don't see no patches from old to new system.
Hopefully so but I'm never reliant on dates for RF moves. My home county was a week or so late (and that's after 3 months after the initial date told to media)

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Any new info? I looked up a bit about the system and saw it was publicly announced in 2018 so there's a possibility it's been through research far beforehand. If I'm still home by June, I'll see if I can make a trip down to BC :D
Back in Oct 2018 we had a major hurricane came through and it delayed everything months to years later cause of the damage of the area.

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
Back in Oct 2018 we had a major hurricane came through and it delayed everything months to years later cause of the damage of the area.
Yeah I remember that. We went down about 3 weeks after and the cleanup process was still far from compete

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have a psr800 and it doesn't do well with the system keeps dropping or doesn't see any TGs. I haven't used this psr800 for years.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Probably that simulcast distortion
I agree. I wanted to see if it works. First I had problems with the sd card took hours to find something than I reformatted it a few times and couldn't find any old settings cause other hard drive crashed and not able to get all settings from ez scan. I had to make a new everything. Needless to say it may sit in my drawer for ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.