Bay County (Motorola Type II Smartnet & P25p2 00A.924B5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
I agree. I wanted to see if it works. First I had problems with the sd card took hours to find something than I reformatted it a few times and couldn't find any old settings cause other hard drive crashed and not able to get all settings from ez scan. I had to make a new everything. Needless to say it may sit in my drawer for ever again.
Depending on what kind of scanner you own (I believe an XT series and P2 series and the ones that work. Someone please correct me) you can run Pro96Com but again, the simulcast distortion isn't your friend

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Depending on what kind of scanner you own (I believe an XT series and P2 series and the ones that work. Someone please correct me) you can run Pro96Com but again, the simulcast distortion isn't your friend
I have the sds 100 & 200. The psr800 doesn't like the simulcast distortion.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
As of about 20-30 mints been having lots of heavy lighting either hitting near the house or close by. I haven't heard much on new system just the basic main and teletype traffic.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
We just had 80mph+ winds and heavy rains. Now its about be lighting and haven't heard much just power lines down and some streets flooded.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
wow - be safe up there!
It did lots of crazy stuff. I drove around and power was out in certain areas and I seen a few RailRoad Crossing arms snapped in two. I even tested out the sds100 at work since we had to replace a motor and was getting good audio and signal with all machines and concrete blocks and metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.