Bay County (Motorola Type II Smartnet & P25p2 00A.924B5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Can someone explain what " Muni Dispatch for Sfpd-Pkpd " is for me please
They are dispatched by same dispatcher for both departments. One time Mexico Beach and Parker were on Muni DIsp. After the Hurricane hit Mexico Beach PD went to BCSO since MBPD lost it's police station from the damage. Sfpd = Springfield PD / Pkpd = Parker PD.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
As of now the PCBPD did switch over sometime in early morning hours on Thurs I believe. PCPD hasn't switched yet possible after Mon or so they will switch.

zdarnell

Are people currently hearing PCBPD on the new system? I don't see them on the old, but haven't heard them on the new either.

zdarnell

They are on the new system since Thurs I believe.
That lines up when I saw them cease activity on the old system. I did some listening to the active talkgroups on the P25p2 system, It sounds like PCB dispatch may be on 8012 currently (probably temporarily) rather than the listed 4001.

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
That lines up when I saw them cease activity on the old system. I did some listening to the active talkgroups on the P25p2 system, It sounds like PCB dispatch may be on 8012 currently (probably temporarily) rather than the listed 4001.
TG 8012 is Law 2 which there is 2 events going on. Possible the Main PCBPD is slow on calls. I see about 20 or so radios on their main tg.

zdarnell

TG 8012 is Law 2 which there is 2 events going on. Possible the Main PCBPD is slow on calls. I see about 20 or so radios on their main tg.
Thanks for that, I'm not seeing any activity on TG 4001, I'll keep poking around and see if I can sort it out.

So far I'm seeing a lot of BCSO, LHPD, and Law 2.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for that, I'm not seeing any activity on TG 4001, I'll keep poking around and see if I can sort it out.

So far I'm seeing a lot of BCSO, LHPD, and Law 2.
Yes even Holmes County are helping out. BCSO PCPD LHPD PPD SFPD are on law 1-2

marksroberson

EMS was picking up a patient at my neighbors house yesterday, they are still using XTS2500 T3 on the old system, you can definitely tell which departments have switched over to the new system when listening to the old system with that digital robot sounding audio since they still patch it through.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Seems all Leo moving to new system first than fire next I believe looks airport PD might be last or after PCPD moves this week.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
another big update processed by your Db admin team this morning!

to the contributors (you know who you are) ---- thanks!!

doug

medic9351301

Banned
is the old analog still up . i have yet to hear any fire or ems on the new digital stuff only law

Status
Not open for further replies.