Baycom UHF DMR system

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIscannerguy24

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone I have the Uniden BCD325P2 with the DMR upgrade and have been searching the UHF band 450mhz-470mhz lately and have been hearing traffic on lots of the frequencies associated with FCC licsense WPNV903 based in Muskego, I'm trying to figure out if it's a DMR trunked system or just conventional system, the FCC license says conventional but when monitoring I am missing replies which is making me think it may be a trunked DMR system, I'm pretty new to DMR systems, I know the basics with the color codes and time slots and if it's trunked you need to know the LCN. If anyone has any information and can help that be great.
Joe Curtis
Waukesha, WI
KD9CXU

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings...

What are the frequencies you are hearing this DMR traffic? Someone might already know if its a stand-alone DMR channel or MotoTRBO something or another (aka a DMR Trunked Radio System).

Tim

WIscannerguy24

Premium Subscriber
Tim I have recorded traffic on 452.875 Color Code:1 unknown what time slot the uniden scanner doesn't say which time slot is being used and 461.775 color code: 1 Also I find your website a great asset in addition to radiorefetence any word on when you will update it?? I know your busy Thanks for replying
Joe Curtis
Waukesha, WI
KD9CXU

WIscannerguy24

Premium Subscriber
It appears it's the Baycom TRBOconnection/TRBOnexus DMR system, I don't get the 454 frequencies on my Uniden Handheld scanner but I do have a PSR-400 with a discriminator tap and it seems to work on DSD plus

Tim

Feed Provider
Tim I have recorded traffic on 452.875 Color Code:1 unknown what time slot the uniden scanner doesn't say which time slot is being used and 461.775 color code: 1 Also I find your website a great asset in addition to radiorefetence any word on when you will update it?? I know your busy Thanks for replying
Joe Curtis
Waukesha, WI
KD9CXU

Greetings,

As you can see in the database, someone updated the TRBOconnection TRS to show a site in Wauksha with those frequencies.

Sorry it took a couple of days to get back to you. Unfortunately, i have been busy with family commitments and work obligations (who isn't these days). Anyways, I have been actually gathering information and dividing the info into the appropriate counties. I will start updating again very soon.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.