Bayflight Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampatracker

Not quite on subject, but for what it's worth I've been noticing Lifeline based out of All Children's Hospital in Pinellas has been busier lately. 464.00 Unknown PL, I'll update next time I hear them.

Lifeline is the new Johns Hopkins All Childrens Hospital chopper and if I am not mistaken, they are only paged and then respond on the Bayflite network. From what I was told, they are paged from the Bayflite Comm Center (could be wrong as its 3rd hand info) and whomever is on the All Childrens Flight Crew, gets paged for an Interfacility call. The Flight crews also work within the hospital whether in Respiratory, NeoNatal and Pediatric Emergency Physician. They have all been trained in Flight Ops and so forth. They also have a plane that is at Albert Whitted from what I was told. Since none of their flights are "scene flights", they do not need to be dispatched via radio.

tampatracker

Lifeline is the new Johns Hopkins All Childrens Hospital chopper and if I am not mistaken, they are only paged and then respond on the Bayflite network. From what I was told, they are paged from the Bayflite Comm Center (could be wrong as its 3rd hand info) and whomever is on the All Childrens Flight Crew, gets paged for an Interfacility call. The Flight crews also work within the hospital whether in Respiratory, NeoNatal and Pediatric Emergency Physician. They have all been trained in Flight Ops and so forth. They also have a plane that is at Albert Whitted from what I was told. Since none of their flights are "scene flights", they do not need to be dispatched via radio.

I have heard them being dispatched, giving flight op status, and patient reports all on 464.00. I will listen for them on the Bayflite network too now, thanks.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
LifeLine UHF freq tone is DCS 624.

The TG listed in the db as "Bayflite E" is actually LifeLine, presumably LifeLine-A, as I have heard them on TGID 712 as well, which is possibly "B."

As far as the original topic of the thread, I heard Bayflite on AIR OPS-1 1488 this morning in Hernando.

usafk9dan

Yes I hear them on AIR OPS-1 when Landing for a PT. They use to get dispatched on Hernando's EMS AIR OPS 3 1552 now you dont hear them anymore.

TampaTyron

Beep Boop, Beep Boop
Premium Subscriber
I talked to my contact with Bayflight, he says no radio changes from them EXCEPT adding a VOIP link to Omaha in North Port and scheduled to add one in Brooksville (also to Omaha). TT

CanesFan95

the 464.000 is DPL 624
I have an entry for this freq and pl going back to 2016

The 2 frequencies I have for BayFlite are 463.4500 and 451.5000 (both CTCSS 192.8). I also did hear a chopper called Lifeline 1 on 464.0000 DPL 624 about 2 days ago talking about going to Highlands County, if I remember correctly. So is 464.0000 for BayFlite or a different company?

radioman2008

Batlabs user Wazzzzzzzzup (2001-Present)
Premium Subscriber
The 2 frequencies I have for BayFlite are 463.4500 and 451.5000 (both CTCSS 192.8). I also did hear a chopper called Lifeline 1 on 464.0000 DPL 624 about 2 days ago talking about going to Highlands County, if I remember correctly. So is 464.0000 for BayFlite or a different company?

not sure myself on the user, my recordings do have talk of flight, and i can hear the typical background chopper whine when the pilot talks, talk sounds similar to bayflight. i was not able to find an FCC license for the 464.000 freq my Uniden files it as, i know there are some really slight difference channels that the uniden would round to, so i did a FCC range search from 463.9875 to 464.0125 incase it was actually something like 464.0025 but it didnt come up with anything that way either.

TampaTyron

Beep Boop, Beep Boop
Premium Subscriber
Bayflight and many other medical helicopter programs are owned, leased, or staffed by AirMethods. AirMethods is a aeromedical aviation leasing and staffing company with programs across the country (TGH Aeromed used to used them). Many towers are tied via voip/roip back to their comm center in Omaha. The communications arm of AirMethods is called LifeCom. TT

airems

LifeLine is JHACH. Their vendor is Med-Trans not Air Methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.