Bayonne NJ - Anyone having issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2wp_net

My Unication G5 just went deaf on the p25/truncked system. I made no changes and it's worked flawlessly for years. All other UHF P25work fine.
Mark

Do another factory reset, but don't use the codeplug. Program Bayonne manually. Also, try just programming the control channels. It's not necessary to program every frequency. See if that works. I can hear them in Union Co.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
@w2wp_net I have an answer for you! It should be an easy fix.

Bayonne is working on my G5 now. Yes I do not listen often. When I went to that system it was “dead”. Was working well on my x36’s.

Seems as if Bayonne is no longer using RFSS 1/1. It has changed. Change your site ID to RFSS 1 Site 2. While you are at it check that all CC frequencies are in your system. Right now CC is 470.0375. The RR DB only has 1/1

I am hearing system well from 25 miles away.

Car95

Bayonne is working on my G5 now. Yes I do not listen often. When I went to that system it was “dead”. Was working well on my x36’s.

Seems as if Bayonne is no longer using RFSS 1/1. It has changed. Change your site ID to RFSS 1 Site 2. While you are at it check that all CC frequencies are in your system. Right now CC is 470.0375. The RR DB only has 1/1

How do you do that on a bcd996p2 scanner

Car95

How do you do that on a bcd996p2

K2NEC

How do you do that on a bcd996p2
Asking the same question multiple times on a thread that's not yours is not how you get your answer especially considering this thread has nothing to do with the bcd996p2. You just hijacked someone's thread. Find the manual for the scanner and it's probably written somewhere in the manual.

Car95

Asking the same question multiple times on a thread that's not yours is not how you get your answer especially considering this thread has nothing to do with the bcd996p2. You just hijacked someone's thread. Find the manual for the scanner and it's probably written somewhere in the manual.
Thank you sorry if I over stepped

Status
Not open for further replies.