bc 235

Status
Not open for further replies.

winpa

could someone tell me can I listen to the bell fleetnet I live in simcoe and would like to listen to MOH
I know the 235 will only trunk 800
Any help would be great
Thanks

jellotor

Unless you're in the vicinity of an area (like a hospital) where the vehicular repeaters are used a lot, you're out of luck without buying a newer scanner.

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
Close but no cigar, the BC245XLT would be the earliest model of that brand capable of tracking the Bell Fleetnet systems analog users only. Unless that scanner is capable of being controlled by a computer, then you could have Trunker track the system for you with a second receiver.

winpa

Bc235

Thanks for the help
Could you recomend a scanner
What about the pro 95
Thanks Again

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
Your pretty much in the same boat with the Pro95, it won't track a VHF Motorola Type II system.

DaveH

ve3nsv said:
Your pretty much in the same boat with the Pro95, it won't track a VHF Motorola Type II system.

And you can include the PRO-93 in that category also. The PRO-92 will
do the analog part but I'm not really impressed by it.

Dave

SCPD

QRT
If you're only interested in the analog stuff the 246 is a great little radio.
If you are in or near Barrie though, you might want to consider picking up a 396 or hunting for a 250 or 296 used--make sure either of these have the digital card in them (behind the battery pack) before you turn over your cash. Reason being if you are interested in Barrie police or fire they are digital so in order to listen you'll need a digital scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.