BC 536hp Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Turn on your scanner. Leave it on for an hour (actually, 50 hours to fully charge the real-time clock battery, but 1 hour will let you turn it off for a while).

QDP2012

Turn on your scanner. Leave it on for an hour (actually, 50 hours to fully charge the real-time clock battery, but 1 hour will let you turn it off for a while).

Just curious, after the RTC battery is fully charged (50 hrs), if the unit was switched off, and not turned on again for weeks (an extended time, like during a long vacation, or whatever), how long would the RTC battery last with the unit constantly off, before the user would need to recharge the RTC battery and reprogram the RTC time?

Thanks,

AC2OY

I followed Paul's directions on this one and strangely it worked perfectly. I'm not saying Paul dosen't know his stuff I'm actually surprised I got this one right...LOL

W5RGP

Was just going to ask this same question mine is mounted in sleeper area of my semi hardwired to 12 volt has worked perfect till a couple weeks ago I started getting the set clock msg I will sometimes go a week without turning it on its on now will leave it on a few days to charge and see how that works

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.