BC 780xlt Control Channel Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

leitzej

I apologize if this has been covered in other threads. I attempted to use the search option but was unable to find an answer. I own a 780xlt as do several of my friends. I have programmed all of their scanners for them using arc780 and they work fine as does mine. However I programmed one tonight using the same template as I always have and this one won't lock onto a control channel. I notice that it's scanning the 800mhz frequencies at about warp speed when trying to find a control frequency. Mine scans very slowly and locks on fine. Is the speed the possible cause for not finding the control frequency? If so can I slow it down? If not I'm open to suggestions.

frankh

I hope this helps, sometimes, my arc 780 files corupt just a little bit, manually step thru frequencies settings etc.. and see if they are right. Might be a simple solution to your problem. Good luck.

LarrySC

I have a sign on the door of my house. "No NEXTELS or cell phones inside" I've had people sitting next to me in front of the PC when their Nxtl or cell rang. When answered, the PC burped. The software burped as well. I've had my 796d mobile to burp. Strong 800 mHz RF signals only a foot away from 800 mHz scanners does cause trouble. I've had to reprogram a many a time before posting my "NO" sign. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.