BC 898T LTR programming help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye32

Premium Subscriber
Just need a quick help for this. I get the concept of putting the channels in the correct bank number and the exact order, what i forget is, when you are done programming, do you just hit scan, or do you hit scan then SRC. I want it too stop on all active talkgroups. Thanks, for any help

hawkeye32

Premium Subscriber
Tried what the manual says page 23 to hit scan then src, but it appears to be not working, as search does not illuminate on the screen, just scan. Just trying to monitor some of the LTR standard in detroit,wayne county.

DJ88

Try this. When the scanner reaches the LTR system and starts scanning it, hit search and see if it throws it into ID search mode. I had an 898T, and I seem to remember it worked with Motorola Systems.

RoninJoliet

After holding down "trunk" for two beeps, choosing a bank, selecting "LTR" then entering the freqys in proper channels, you press "SEARCH" because you do not have any TGID's in the sub-TG-list...As they pop up you can enter them in the "scan-list" ex= 0-08-100...The "08" is usually the "home channel # where the freqy is entered....

hawkeye32

Premium Subscriber
After holding down "trunk" for two beeps, choosing a bank, selecting "LTR" then entering the freqys in proper channels, you press "SEARCH" because you do not have any TGID's in the sub-TG-list...As they pop up you can enter them in the "scan-list" ex= 0-08-100...The "08" is usually the "home channel # where the freqy is entered....
Ok Thanks, that worked, it is now stopping on all active channels, thanks very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.